Saturday, September 24, 2016

Massive collection of photos and videos from Paul's phone

Sarah has figured out how to have her phone automatically upload photos and videos to the internet.  All I've figured out how to do on my phone is delete important system files so I can't use any Google Apps anymore.  This, and working closely with teens, makes me feel evermore like a grandpa.  Because I have to use the relatively Stone Age laptop with even more antecedent technology (cord), it is more of process to get media off my phone.  So here it is, a Saturday morning bonanza of baby photos and videos.  I think there is a total of one photo in here that does not include a very small human.  That is because we don't have much else going on at the current moment, clearly.  Many of the videos are silly and feature my silky tenor singing voice, which resembles, as my mother once put it, quite complimentary one assumes, Bob Dylan.  I assume that the same aforementioned mother will be the only one who appreciates the videos, mainly because she is already hard of hearing. So apologies for that.  Just put the thing on mute and enjoy a hugely adorable baby.  Cheers!



 






The following gif is from our one year anniversary. Sarah is my perfect partner.  She has made all three boys in this house so immeasurably happy (small crying jags aside, from all three).  I love her, we all love her.  She is very much the glue in this papier mache family.  And the newspaper. I'm one of the comic strips all crumpled up, Orion is the front page, above the fold and the cat is probably using the newspaper for other reasons...





 


In other news, we built a shed last week!  Here's the view from Orion's bouncy chair.


There were some loud noises that occurred.







 And my new favorite picture of all time...




And my other new favorite picture of all time.  I'm thinking of starting a second blog, just pictures of Orion with stuff on his head in the carseat.  Should be popular.



1 comment:

  1. Good thing you didn't follow through with never owning a car again...or you would never have a sleeping baby again.

    ReplyDelete